When there is software there must be protected. If you lost faith in how you will be able to recover software for windows then you must be free from this thought. Whenever we use any storage device like a smartphone, SD card, Hard Drive, Pen Drive, etc. We are scared of losing data. Whatever the reason for the loss of data, we can recover it by using some best software out there. For this, we need good data recovery software for windows. That’s why in this article we are writing on Top 5 Best Data Recovery Software for Windows10. By using these Top 5 Best Data Recovery Software for Windows10 you can easily recover your lost data.
List of Top 5 Best Data Recovery Software for Windows10
1. Disk Drill (Windows & Mac)
Disk Drill is one the most trustworthy data recovery software for Windows 10 and as well as it also supports Mac. Disk Drill is very famous because of its capability to effortlessly recover lost or deleted data from all internal and external storage devices, regardless of their file system. Download Link
- Disk Drill Basic: Free
- Disk Drill Pro: $89
- Disk Drill Enterprise: $499
- Supports several file formats.
- Powerful recovery abilities.
- Help to search lost partition.
- Data protection and backup features.
- You can recover up to 500 MB of data for free (Windows).
- No smartphone support
- Average scan speeds
2. PhotoRec (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
PhotoRec has very powerful file recovery abilities and support for a wide range of platforms. Whether it’s a digital camera or a regular hard drive, or a pen drive PhotoRec has you covered as long as you’re able to figure out how to use it. And it supports file format FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ext2/ext3/ext4 filesystem, HFS. Download Link
- PhotoRec is a Free and open-source.
- Cooperative with all major operating systems.
- Recovers around 300 file families.
- It supports many file systems.
- Intimidating for beginners.
- All files are automatically recovered during the scan.
- Powerless to restore file names and folder structure.
3. R-Studio (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
R-Studio is a comprehensive data recovery software solution that is equipped with more experienced users, who can appreciate its extensive options and powerful features. Download Link
- R-Studio FAT: $49.99
- R-Studio NTFS: $59.99
- R-Studio: $79.99
- R-Studio Network: $179.99
- R-Studio Technician: $899.00
- High-level features for data recovery professionals.
- It is available as a bootable ISO image.
- With powerful disk scan feature.
- R-Studio is not suitable for non-technical users.
- Doesn’t display results during a scan.
- You can preview only a few file formats.
4. EaseUS Data Recovery (Windows & Mac)
EaseUS has survived to garner a numerous deal of positive feedback across a wide spectrum of users. And my experience with its data recovery specialties has been similarly positive, which is why it deserves a place on this list of top best data recovery software. Download Link
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free: $0
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro: $69.95 a month
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician: $299.00 a year
- Safe data recovery performance.
- Lets users sort and filter lost files.
- Makes data recovery convenient to anyone.
- Previews only file smaller than 100 MB.
- Doesn’t accurately display the remaining scan time.
5. Wondershare Recoverit (Windows & Mac)
The Recoverit by Wondershare is a complete and professional solution to recover lost data from a computer system, flash drive, SD card, etc. Download Link
- Wondershare Recoverit Essential: $59.95 a year
- Wondershare Recoverit Standard: $69.95 a year
- Wondershare Recoverit Advanced: $79.95 a year
- Provides a preview before recovery.
- Supports multiple file formats.
- With great usability.
- Cooperative with Windows and Mac files systems.
- Recover only up to 100 MB of data.
- The preview feature is limited.
- Many copies in scan results