TYPES OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES:
In the nineteenth century, physical sciences were split into five distinct disciplines:
The most fundamental and important of these is physics.
The laws and principles of physics help us to understand nature’s law.
IMPORTANCE OF PHYSICS IN DAILY LIFE
The rapid development in science during recent years has become possible due to the discoveries and inventions in the field of physics.
The technologies are the applications of scientific principles.Most of the technologies of our modern civilization throughout the world are related to physics.
The means of transportation such as car, aero-planes, buses, trucks, etc are:
- made on the principles of mechanics.
- Air conditioning systems, Refrigerators, etc are based on the principles of thermodynamics.
- Look at the pulleys that make our work easy to lift heavy loads.
- Fans, electric motors, light bulbs, washing machines, etc make our lives comfortable. These are the fruits of the hard work of physicists in the field of physics.
- Consider the means of communication such as radio, television, telephones, computers, etc all these appliances are the results of applications of physics.
6.A mobile phone smaller than our palm allows us to contact or get information from anyone, anywhere in the world. We can take pictures and save them with one click. We send and receive messages to and from our friends within seconds by sitting far away from them at home.
These were only a few examples from daily life. There are thousands of inventions like these. In short, we can say that these devices have made our lives much easier, faster, and more comfortable than in the past.
DRAWBACKS OF DISCOVERIES OF SCIENCE
On one side if science is a blessing then on the other side it also caused harmful effects on nature
Environmental pollution, deadly weapons, noise creating heavy machines, etc causes harmful effects on us as well as on our environment.