The Chinese Company Oppo plans to launch Reno 6 Series on May 22:- In this article, we are going to talk about the very famous Oppo Reno 6 series that may come out early this month. The new statement comes from Chinese media, and it suggests that Oppo Plans to launch Reno 6 Series on May 22 mid-year gala event in China. The Chinese company has a history of launching phones at its special gala events. This year’s gala event is expected to be no different. The Oppo R15 was launched at the company’s 2018 edition gala event. So, this was the first time where the first-gen Reno lineup became official in 2019. Read Also: Realme V13 5G 2021
The OPPO Reno 6 is going to be an affordable mid-range smartphone that will most likely offer 5G connectivity. And use MediaTek chipset Dimensity 1200 SoC that will be aided with 8GB of RAM, just like its predecessor.
Oppo Reno 6 Specifications Summary
- The OPPO Reno 6 may feature the Dimensity 1200 SoC and a 90Hz display. The Oppo Reno 6 runs Android 11 version Color OS 11.1 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage, and comes with 8GM RAM.
- Oppo Reno 6 series are said to include Wi-Fi and GPS. Sensors on the phone are rumored to include a fingerprint sensor and there will be a Bluetooth option as well in Oppo Reno 6.
- There is no information yet mentioned about their cameras may it will also reveal soon. But it is expected that the number of rear cameras will be 3.
- All of these Oppo Reno 6 series are rumored to offer a 4500mAh battery with 65W wired charging and 30W wireless charging.
- Other details Details Oppo Reno 6 are still a sleight-of-hand, but we can expect more reports and information in the coming weeks. So, For more updates bookmark this page.
You May Like To Read: