The Upcoming Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is Going to launch in July. Xiaomi premium Android tablets that would compete with the Apple iPad and Samsung Tablets. If rumors are to be esteemed, the Chinese smartphone maker is working on tablets that would be called Mi Pad 5 and Mi Pad 5 Pro. However, Xiaomi has a new list of tablets coming soon. And one of which has just been approved by China’s 3C authority. The certification reveals that the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 will come with 8,520 mAh of battery capacity. and now a new report talks about a possible launch date of Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 5.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Rumored Summary
- Xiaomi is going to launch the first-ever tablets in China and then compete in other markets.
- As per the freshest leaks, Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro will come with a 2K LCD with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. It might come with a support resolution of 2560×1600 pixels resolution.
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is supposed to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC. However, only one of the two variants could use a Snapdragon chipset. Whereas the base Mi Pad 5 will feature the Snapdragon 870.
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 will use aluminum alloy material much like the iPad. In Mi Pad 5 the fingerprint sensor will be installed on the side.
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is supposed to feature a dual-camera setup, with a 20MP primary lens with an LED flash and a 13MP secondary lens.
- In terms of a battery according to the Weibo article. Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 may come with a dual-cell battery with a combined power of 8,520 mAh. And each cell has a capacity of 4,260 mAh. And it is expected to come with fast-charging support.
You May Like To Read: